Monday, April 18, 2011

Out and about... Red Touque Edition

Radio silence from the Hall there for a while... Busy, busy, busy...

Nevertheless, as I was walking from the metro the other day, the weather forced me in to my red touque (watchcap to the rest of the world, but hey, nobody is perfect). It was cold. Sunny, but cold. In any case, I rolled it once more than was my custom, and to see how it looked, I snapped a few self pics. Happy with the results, I thought I'd share.






Note: I got this henley shirt on sale at Old Navy, along with a few others in different textures/colours. As my friends will tell you, I cannot stop wearing them. Versatile, casual with a polo, dressier with a casual wool tie. Great layering shirt all around.

1 comment:

  1. So, someone told me this cap is "very Holden Caulfield-ish". Best compliment ever? Certainly close...

    ReplyDelete